ago control Web Admin
You can reach the ago control web admin at http://127.0.0.1:8008/ or http://your-hostname-or-ipaddress:8008/
You can change the listen port e.g. to 1234 by adding the following to system.conf:
The configuration page can be access by clicking on the 'Configuration' button on the left menu:
The following configuration options will now be available via the welcome page and also the buttons in the left menu:
- Welcome - Access to the ago control documentation and ago control forum link
- Dashboard and Floorplans - Create custom views of devices and scenarios
- Rooms and Variables - Define rooms and user variables
- Scenarios - Create multiple action scenarios that can then be executed by events
- Events - Create events based on a multitude of different criteria
- Devices - Configure all devices used within ago control
- System and Cloud - Future expansion
Device setup page
You can reach this page by selecting "Setup" in the main navigation. Here you have a quick overview of all devices, scenarios and events. You also can rename devices, select rooms, create rooms and do basic control on devices.
Edit device name
Double click on the device name you want to edit.
Set room for device
Double click on the room name of device to change or select the room.
Create simple scenario
In main menu go to "Scenarios" and just add one.
Create simple event
In main menu go to "Events" and just add one.